Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Pioneer Pride Halftime Interview on the Sacred Heart Radio Broadcast

Approximately ten days ago, I was lucky enough to be asked by Sacred Heart SID Bill Peterson to be the halftime guest on the Pioneer radio broadcast. It was when the Pioneers played at Stony Brook, and yes, I was crazy enough to drive to Long Island in order to catch the game live. Big Red Pioneer Pride, baby!

Anyway, I wanted to share the audio link from my halftime interview. In it, I talk about the blog, Shane Gibson (who was benched in the first half of that game) and SHU basketball as a whole. It was a lot of fun and hopefully I'll have another opportunity or two to be on the halftime broadcast down the road.

Here are the instructions for accessing the link:

1) Click here for the link.
2) Click on the Audio tab, which is located directly above the headline of the game recap.
3) Once you are in, skip ahead to the 51:45 minute mark. My interview begins shortly thereafter.

Until next time...

Ryan Peters covers Sacred Heart men's basketball for Pioneer Pride and Big Apple Buckets.You can follow Ryan on Twitter @pioneer_pride

No comments:

Post a Comment